Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 11, 2012

On the Road!

After a small hiatus, we're back to blogging! We (my husband and I) spent the entire month of May in Dallas preparing to expand our business. We are keeping our presence in Cleveland (current CLE clients, no need to worry -- we're not going anywhere!), but we're expanding Amy Nixon Events LLC and the I Do Bridal Soiree shows into the Dallas market (it IS my home, after all). We're going to split our time between the two cities while we grow! It's a very exciting time for us, but we've been so busy that my poor blog has suffered! I have new shows to talk about, photos and recaps to post from our 2012 weddings so far, anniversary couples and newlywed couples to congratulate, and lots of planning tips and DIY projects to share! We'll be catching up over the next couple days, so stay tuned! :)

On the road!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...