Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Congrats Mary & Jon!

Generally I post "congrats" to our clients the day-of or the day after the wedding. I didn't get to do that with Mary and Jon, planning clients of ours who tied the knot back on August 20th. Since we didn't get any photos on the day of the wedding, I wanted to wait for the photographer's photos to be posted so we could share a few! Sorry for the delay, but excited to share the details!





I love the Italian feel at Gusto! It was the perfect spot for a quaint dinner reception. I'm loving the drapery in here, too....

 



Congrats Mary & Jon! Your wedding turned out beautiful! Best wishes to you both!


Ceremony: Saint Peter Catholic Church in North Ridgeville
Reception & Catering: Gusto Little Italy
Wedding Planning: Amy Nixon Events
Photography: BCR Studios
Flowers: Vase to Vase
Favors: Catherine's Chocolates
Invitations: Paper Trails

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...