Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vendor Spotlight :: Catherine's Chocolates

I stumbled upon chocolate heaven last week. :) 

I've driven by Catherine's Chocolates in Avon countless times, and every time I told myself I'd stop next time I came by. Finally, I got the opportunity to stop in last week because of the bridal show. I even took a tour of the place and got to see a bit of the "behind the scenes" details. There are so many different and creative chocolates, plus so many other cute gifts to browse through. Stop in and see them at 36718 Detroit Road in Avon.



Since Easter is coming right up, of course the place was decked from floor to ceiling with adorable Easter decor. Oh, and the Easter candy.....there aren't even words to describe! I'll let the pictures do the talking....








Here's a photo of the chocolate station Catherine did for our bridal show (which they can do for weddings and other special events) along with some of the favors she did for the tables. My favorite is the chocolate caramel dipped apples....you have to try them!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...