Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 22, 2010

LaCentre Open House

Last week I had the pleasure of attending an open house at LaCentre Banquet Facility and Conference Center in Westlake. This place is....for lack of a better word.... grand! The chandeliers are my absolute favorite aspect of this venue. They look so regal and sparkling! I also have to mention that I love the carpeting there. So many venues have that loud multi-colored paisley print carpeting (because they don't show stains, in case you ever wondered)....but LaCentre went for a toned down darker version of printed carpeting that looks great. Their overall color scheme is neutral, which makes it so easy for a designer like me to incorporate any theme or color scheme without conflicting with the venue decor.

I didn't get any photos of the banquet rooms, but I did get some photos of the main foyer. Definitely check this venue out if you're looking for a space for a wedding reception, banquet, party, etc... on the west side!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...