Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Halloween DIY Inspiration

This afternoon I plan to take some ME time and decorate my living room for Halloween. I've got the boxes out in the basement ready to unload my goodies. I've been soaking up inspiration from every blog I read, and occasionally I run across something that really stands out! Of course Martha Stewart always has the best ideas!


Martha Stewart - Forbidden Flowers
I love how it incorporates flowers to keep it moderately elegant, but with a creepy Halloween twist...


Martha Stewart - Bat Garland
These are definitely going on my mantle this year!


Martha Stewart - Pumpkin Basket
I love using pumpkins for things other than Jack-O-Lanterns!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...