Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We're Moved & The Blog is Back!

After a long two weeks, we're moved! For those of you who use our address on a regular basis, here's the new:

Amy Nixon Events LLC
630 Avon-Belden Rd.
Avon Lake, OH 44012

All other contact information is the same. Photos coming soon. :) Now my side project has begun -- coming up with design themes for my new house! My fall is rather busy, so this project may have to wait until winter....but it's never too early to get started!

After today I'll be able to breathe again and begin unpacking and setting up my office. Now that we have internet hooked up, the blog is back in business! I'll be adding updates about my new studio (of course!), our upcoming weddings, DIY classes, bridal shows, and all the other goings-on throughout the fall. We're ready for a busy season!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...