Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Design Theme :: Black + White + Damask

In looking over my blog, I noticed a trend of black & white damask in the photos. I had 2 weddings recently with the black & white theme, and I'm seeing it used in every design combination possible. So, I decided to do an inspiration board on it. And change my background. :)

I love that this is popular right now. You can pair any color from the rainbow with black & white damask and it will look fabulous. Hot Pink, Dusty Blue, Gold, Pewter, Orange, Yellow, Green, Purple, Deep Red... your accent color possibilities are endless!


Photo Credits: Anna Kuperberg, Wedding By Color, WeddingBee.com, Target, Pink Cake Box, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Amy Nixon Events
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...